- IT Solutions Service
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
Full comprehensive benefits package
Lewan Technology, A Xerox Company, is seeking a Systems Engineer to join our growing team.
As a Lewan Systems Engineer, you will be a post-sale consultant for commercial and enterprise accounts in the Denver Metro and Rocky Mountain Region. You will bring to our clients installation, configuration, design, and consulting expertise with Cisco's collaboration technologies including: Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connections, Unified Contact Center Express, Jabber, Expressway, Spark, video solutions, and campus routing/switching. You will operate as a team lead for other post-sale consultants and help to establish standard deployment methodologies and augment our pre-sales team when required. CCNP-level certifications in voice/collaboration or routing and switching is required.
- Strong customer relations skills and a commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated and reliable self-starter
- Ability to self-manage and work independently
- Bachelors Degree
- 7 + years of experience in a related field
- Ability to work a 40 hour per week schedule Monday-Friday, with occasional overtime as needed
- Ability to travel to customer sites using your personal vehicle
- Ability to maintain a clean driving record and proper motor vehicle insurance
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Full benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Life and disability insurance plans.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Continuing education and ongoing training opportunities to support skill growth and career advancement.
About Lewan Technology
We are a local office technology and managed service provider supporting Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico and the Rocky Mountain Region since 1972. Our print management solutions and IT services teams deliver extraordinary expertise and offer a single source for our customers' printing, document workflow, technology solutions and IT support needs. Our unique business model provides the benefits of both local decision making and the backing of Xerox, a Fortune 500 global technology leader.
Our team of sales, service and support staff make us great. We believe work life balance and a positive, fun and encouraging work environment are the keys to employee and company success. Lewan employees are passionate about providing a world class customer experience, challenging themselves and supporting each other.
Lewan Technology is an equal opportunity employer.