- IT Solutions Service
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
Full comprehensive benefits package
Lewan Technology, A Xerox Company, is seeking a Technical Architect to join our growing team.
As a Lewan Technical Architect, you will be a post-sale consultant for commercial and enterprise accounts in the Denver Metro and Rocky Mountain Region. You will bring to our clients installation, configuration, design, and consulting expertise with Cisco's collaboration technologies including: Design for complex routing and switching, Wireless, security equipment such as firewalls, firepower, AMP, and Stealthwatch. You will operate as a team lead for other post-sale consultants and help to establish standard deployment methodologies and augment our pre-sales team when required. CCIE-level certification routing and switching is required.
- Strong customer relations skills and a commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated and reliable self-starter
- Ability to self-manage and work independently
- Strong network design, implementation and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelors Degree
- A minimum of ten years actively working in an Enterprise LAN/WAN environment, managing and supporting the integrity and security of a complex network infrastructure consisting of routers, switches, firewalls, wireless access points and other network appliances/servers
- CCIE-level certification routing and switching is required
- Experience with network management software, such as Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Strong analytical network troubleshooting skills and proficiency with packet capture tools
- Ability to work a 40 hour per week schedule Monday-Friday, with occasional overtime as needed
- Ability to travel to customer sites using your personal vehicle
- Ability to maintain a clean driving record and proper motor vehicle insurance
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Full benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Life and disability insurance plans.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Continuing education and ongoing training opportunities to support skill growth and career advancement.
About Lewan Technology
We are a local office technology and managed service provider supporting Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico and the Rocky Mountain Region since 1972. Our print management solutions and IT services teams deliver extraordinary expertise and offer a single source for our customers' printing, document workflow, technology solutions and IT support needs. Our unique business model provides the benefits of both local decision making and the backing of Xerox, a Fortune 500 global technology leader.
Our team of sales, service and support staff make us great. We believe work life balance and a positive, fun and encouraging work environment are the keys to employee and company success. Lewan employees are passionate about providing a world class customer experience, challenging themselves and supporting each other.
Lewan Technology is an equal opportunity employer.