Lewan Technology- A Xerox company, is seeking a talented, independent and highly motivated B2B sales professional to join our growing team.
As a Lewan Outside Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for gaining new market share while retaining and growing current accounts. Strong people skills, organizational skills, reliability, professionalism and self-motivation are a must.
- Articulate and position Xerox products, services and solutions to key decision makers.
- Aggressively pursue competitive accounts; strive to differentiate Xerox from competitors.
- Leverage a variety of resources to prospect, research and gain new accounts.
- Manage entire sales cycle across customer accounts.
- Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit and customer satisfaction plans.
- Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, and database updates.
- Stay informed of technology updates and maintain a technical understanding of hardware and solutions in your portfolio.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Competitive drive and self-motivation to achieve.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability; willingness to take risks and try new approaches.
- BS/BA degree in business or other related field.
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required. We provide training, mentoring and coaching to all of our new Sales Executives.
- Must have valid driver's license, motor vehicle and auto insurance coverage.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Very competitive base salary.
- Lucrative monthly commission structure, incentive and bonus programs.
- Full benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Life and disability insurance plans.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Opportunity to qualify for annual President's Club trip and other incentive trips.
- Continuing education and ongoing training opportunities to support skill growth and career advancement.
We are a local office technology and managed service provider supporting Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico and the Rocky Mountain Region since 1972. Our print management solutions and IT services teams deliver extraordinary expertise and offer a single source for our customers' printing, document workflow, technology solutions and IT support needs. Our unique business model provides the benefits of both local decision making and the backing of Xerox, a Fortune 500 global technology leader.
Our team of sales, service and support staff make us great. We believe work life balance and a positive, fun and encouraging work environment are the keys to employee and company success. Lewan employees are passionate about providing a world class customer experience, challenging themselves and supporting each other.
We are an equal opportunity employer.