- Xerox Service
- Laramie, WY, USA
- Full Time
Full comprehensive benefits package
Lewan Technology, A Xerox Company, is seeking a service professional to join our growing team.
As a Lewan Field Service Engineer, you will service and troubleshoot digital imaging devices (printers, copiers, fax, scanners, multi-function) at customer sites. If you're looking for a job that gives you independence and allows you to work in the field, this is the position for you. We provide a comprehensive training program for all Field Service Engineers that will prepare you to provide a world class customer experience on every service call. We are looking for someone to join our team in the greater Laramie area. If you're interested in technology, problem solving and hands-on work, apply here today.
What makes Lewan different?
We're a local company, founded right here in Denver, Colorado. We're small enough that we still have that family feel, and we can really get to know each other. In fact, a bunch of us get together every year for Furry Scurry, the Dumb Friends League's annual fundraiser - not only do we know our coworkers, but we know their dogs, their families and their friends. How many people can say that the founder of the company calls you every year on your birthday, to wish you well? Paul Lewan does this for each of our 400 employees.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Understanding of mechanical and networking concepts.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Computer, mechanical and/or electrical experience.
- Experience servicing Xerox, Sharp, wide format, and color devices preferred.
- Ability to work a 40-hour week, Monday - Friday, with occasional overtime as needed.
- Must have valid driver's license, motor vehicle and auto insurance coverage.
- Ability to travel to customer sites using own vehicle on short notice.
- Ability to push and pull heavy equipment.
- Occasional bending, stooping and kneeling required.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds without aid.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Full benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Life and disability insurance plans.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Continuing education and ongoing training opportunities to support skill growth and career advancement.
About Lewan Technology
We are a local office technology and managed service provider supporting Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico and the Rocky Mountain Region since 1972. Our print management solutions and IT services teams deliver extraordinary expertise and offer a single source for our customers' printing, document workflow, technology solutions and IT support needs. Our unique business model provides the benefits of both local decision making and the backing of Xerox, a Fortune 500 global technology leader.
Our team of sales, service and support staff make us great. We believe work life balance and a positive, fun and encouraging work environment are the keys to employee and company success. Lewan employees are passionate about providing a world class customer experience, challenging themselves and supporting each other.
Lewan Technology is an equal opportunity employer.