- IT Solutions Sales
- Denver, CO, USA
- Base + Commission
- Part Time
The focus of the IT Recruiter is to make connections with people, motivating and inspiring them to achieve their employment goals. Extroversion and the confidence to engage and positively impact job seekers and colleagues is essential. While the recruiter is required to have a strong initiative and self-direction, results are achieved through people, so an appreciation of individual needs and motivations is crucial. The communication style best suited for an IT Recruiter is one of "selling" rather than "telling."
As An IT Recruiter You Will:
- Execute full life cycle recruiting, including but not limited to sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, testing, tracking, providing applicant feedback, references, salary negotiation and extending offers
- Source and identify credible applicants through the use of job boards and other methods. Extensive use of Boolean and keyword searches, as well as experience recognizing common red flags
- Screen qualified applicants against the job description over the phone or through face-to-face meetings to gauge skills and specific lines of questioning used to rule out unqualified candidates
- Follow up with all candidates throughout the hiring process, ask for referrals, and use a database to track and build a solid network of technical candidates who may fit future job descriptions
- Present qualified and screened resumes to clients with preparedness to answer any questions regarding the candidate's qualifications
Requirements To Be Successful Recruiter:
- 2+ years of previous agency IT recruiting experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- The ability to network and identify active and passive candidates, whose interest in new opportunities requires relationship building and trust
- A sense of competitiveness and urgency for goal achievement
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoyment of varied activities
- Ability to constantly multi-task and "switch gears" to priority projects at hand
- Above average ability to plan a successful and productive day then execute said plan with a defined focus
- Cooperative and collaborative decision-making
- Desire to influence and stimulate others to action through a consultative style
- Accountability focused on results
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office products
- Excellent organizational skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional social skills and ability to meet, interview and assess people
- A team player that understands the value of working collaboratively with other members of the Addison Group Team
About Lewan Technology
We are a local office technology and managed service provider supporting Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico and the Rocky Mountain Region since 1972. Our print management solutions and IT services teams deliver extraordinary expertise and offer a single source for our customers' printing, document workflow, technology solutions and IT support needs. Our unique business model provides the benefits of both local decision making and the backing of Xerox, a Fortune 500 global technology leader.
Our team of sales, service and support staff make us great. We believe work life balance and a positive, fun and encouraging work environment are the keys to employee and company success. Lewan employees are passionate about providing a world class customer experience, challenging themselves and supporting each other.
Lewan Technology is an equal opportunity employer.