- Xerox Service
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
Full comprehensive benefits package
Lewan Technology, A Xerox Company, is seeking a service professional to join our growing team.
As a Lewan Field Service Engineer, you will service and troubleshoot digital imaging devices (printers, copiers, fax, scanners, multi-function) at customer sites. We provide a comprehensive training program for all Field Service Engineers that will prepare you to provide a world class customer experience on every service call.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Understanding of mechanical and networking concepts.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Computer, mechanical and/or electrical experience.
- Experience servicing Xerox, Sharp, wide format, and color devices preferred.
- Ability to work a 40-hour week, Monday - Friday, with occasional overtime as needed.
- Must have valid driver's license, motor vehicle and auto insurance coverage.
- Ability to travel to customer sites using own vehicle on short notice.
- Ability to push and pull heavy equipment.
- Occasional bending, stooping and kneeling required.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds without aid.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Full benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Life and disability insurance plans.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Continuing education and ongoing training opportunities to support skill growth and career advancement.
About Lewan Technology
We're a local company, founded right here in Denver, Colorado. We're small enough that we still have that family feel, and we can really get to know each other. In fact, a bunch of us get together every year for Furry Scurry, the Dumb Friends League's annual fundraiser - not only do we know our coworkers, but we know their dogs, their families and their friends. How many people can say that the founder of the company calls you every year on your birthday, to wish you well? Paul Lewan does this for each of our 400 employees.
Lewan Technology is located throughout the front range, spanning from Cheyenne to Albuquerque. Our headquarters are right here in Denver, off Colorado Boulevard. As Coloradans, we embrace an active lifestyle and we look for opportunities to get active and get involved in our communities. With over 300 days of sunshine each year, who would want to live anywhere else?
Activity + skills = success. That's our motto here at Lewan. In each and every interaction we strive to provide a World Class Customer Experience. We're team focused, with a passion to serve one another. Accountability is one of our core values - accountable to both ourselves and one another.
We believe in an open-door policy, where managers and even our CEO are accessible. Pop in any time! You'll find that our people make us special, and that we are a creative, collaborative bunch. Our employees are tenured (some are celebrating their 36th year with Lewan!), and we are passionate about what we do, and how we can best serve our customers.
Submit your information and learn more about Lewan Technology today! We are an equal opportunity employer.